United Home League Cup Tickets

I contacted them last wednesday, so i did contact them 7 days before the match.
I think you are right about the customer service going backwards, it now seems that the ordinary and long standing fans are way down on their list

By the sounds of it you have just been dealt with by a first class idiot unfortunately.

City cannot charge you and then not allow you entry because the ticket has been lost in the post. I would speak to a manager and failing that post the story on the twitter account.

I think you are right about the customer service going backwards, it now seems that the ordinary and long standing fans are way down on their list[/QUOTEd.

Have you contacted Supporter Services ? In my experience they have been very helpful whereas the Ticket Office is basically clueless. I would ring SS if I were you.

Yes Bill, it was supporter services I spoke with today who confirmed it could not be reissued

I think you are right about the customer service going backwards, it now seems that the ordinary and long standing fans are way down on their list

Have you contacted Supporter Services ? In my experience they have been very helpful whereas the Ticket Office is basically clueless. I would ring SS if I were you.

Ordered my tickets in SS level 2 when they went on general sale and got them about a week ago. It's my first game this season, delighted with the reduced price. Thank you City!

You need to escalate it, it is very easy for the to cancel and reissue. They should not send by insecure means if they are not willing or able to.

2109/20 terms

"1.7. The Club shall not have any liability to any Purchaser or Ticket Holder for any non-delivery or late delivery of any Tickets, documents or other materials dispatched by the Club to the Purchaser and/or Ticket Holder resulting from the actions, omissions, malfunctions or interruptions of any postal services or incomplete or inaccurate personal details or addresses provided to the Club. Should any such items purchased not arrive in the post by seven (7) days before the relevant Match, and the Club has not notified the Purchaser or Ticket Holder that the Tickets should be collected in person, the Purchaser should contact the Club immediately."

2016/17 terms
"3.2. The Club shall not have any liability to any Purchaser or Seasoncard Holder for any non-delivery or late delivery of any Seasoncard, ticket, documents or other materials dispatched by the Club to the Purchaser and/or Seasoncard Holder resulting from the actions, omissions, malfunctions or interruptions of any postal services or incomplete or inaccurate personal details or Addresses provided to the Club. Should any such items purchased not arrive in the post before seven (7) days before the first Premier League Match or first Cup Match of the Season, the Purchaser should contact the Club immediately and such items shall be reissued at no extra charge."

Seems like the customer service is going backwards, unless yu contacted them more than 7 days before the game.
Customer service isn't just going backwards, it's an absolute shambles. The last two times I've been moved because cbl3 was shut its been nothing less than a farce trying to get through and get a seat in a decent area. I've been relocated to 93.20 for the Fulham game and received separate messages telling me my season card has been updated for the game and another saying I need to print a ticket at home. I've tried calling up to clarify what if anything i need to do but I can't get my calls answered whatever time of day I ring them.

I got me and the lad tickets for this (not on the cup scheme because I'm a stubborn twat after they put my season ticket up £11 the other year) looking forward to this a million times more than the upcoming league and champions league games.

Which brings me nicely onto the fact I'm not bothering with the Madrid game, champions league games are shit, it's a really expensive time of year and it was a straight choice between these 2 games put paid to me going to that one

two of the best games I’ve seen were champions league games to be fair. The knockouts are the best part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.