United lose, post match discussion

Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.

Keep raving about them media, this morning sky are still right up their arses, they were saying that fulham will be just the game rvp will need, won it already then?

Has Fergusson Thrown His Toys Already?

Having watched the game last night, sky sports news this morning as well as listenong to Talksport (apologies) and BBC Radio 5 live, I notice there has been no Managerial representation on any of them from the Management Team and Fergusson in particular.

He has been quoted saying that United were the better team and all Everton did was "lump the ball up to Fellini" - very ungracious if I might say so.

I thought they were obliged to put the Manager in front of the cameras - so where are they?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.
Oooooh
Don't mention those, you'll be accused of being naieve for thinking there could be a bias

Prestwich_Blue said:

Not to mention Jelavic being wrestled to the ground in the area.

Yup, one rule for them.

Artetas Love Child said:
buckshot said:
I missed the match. Why did they lose? Was it incompetent refs or was Everton cheating?

Neither.

Everton were the better team, had the most number of chances (Utd had 1 close call saved off the line) and dominated the classless twats.

Fellaini was a beast, back four were solid, Gibson ruled the midfield. Even Osman had a good game...

That Ferguson interview is ridiculous, how can he say they were the better team? The only reason they got up to 56% possession was because we rear guarded after our goal, before that we had better possession too.

Sure as hell beats getting stuffed by QPR at home on the opening day of the season, get Naismith and Mirallas integrated into the team, don't sell any more players and keep injury free and we should hope for Euro qualification of some sort. Lot of ifs there but we've hardly ever had a good first 4 months of the season under Moyes.

Hello City btw, on tonight's performance you might be out on your own this year!
Sorry but I don´t think I have or ever will see fat arse Gibson rule a midfield
Scholes is just way past it and Cleverley ...well!

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Oooooh
Don't mention those, you'll be accused of being naieve for thinking there could be a bias

There probably is a degree of bias,as there has always been towards the 'bigger' clubs.
But let's not get carried away with conspiracy theories here,otherwise Bill will be on telling us that the FA,FIFA,UEFA and Gardeners Question Time are all involved with the Illuminati to stop City achieving global domination and winning anything ever again.
I mean,it worked last season,right?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
400372_411515288907392_1759825377_n.jpg

I didn't know that Manure's new sponsor was the British Dyslexic Association.

Neither I did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.