United lose, post match discussion

Bluemoon115 said:
simonmdm said:
Only one game gone, 37 to go and Everton were very good tonight. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Van Persie being so wide was a good sign, he needs to be in the middle to be productive, hopefully he'll be staying wide this season.

Don't forget we didn't play great against Southhampton yesterday. Lets focus on ourselves for now and improve our performance come Sunday. But a defeat for united is always good.
We were "poor" and won. They were poor and lost.

That's the difference.

Yeah thats a good point, and i'm glad we've picked up the ability to win while playing bad especially when it's usually the other way round (us losing and them winning playing bad).

toolio said:
From BBC commentary..I'm struggling to see their the point.

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

I don't think they are finished just yet..."

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.
how many are they going to fucking play?

toolio said:

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.

Are they allowed to play with 20 players on the pitch? New rule or something?

Why has whiskeynose not spoken to Sky? Thought every team had a duty of a managerial interview?
... or did I miss it while I was laughing??

without a dream said:
If they go into september with that midfield again I won't be to worried, it's very lightweight (apart from Anderson the fat fuck) and they'll struggle to get a foothold in games if teams actually have a go at them like Everton did tonight.

Frustrating thing is that teams seldom do have a go, hope every prem manager watched that tonight.

Fellaini, ohhhh
Fellaini, ohhhh
He comes from Belgium
To score against the scum.

Has this been done already? Should be for when they play us.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
toolio said:

Are they allowed to play with 20 players on the pitch? New rule or something?
Have you not seen the new rule:

"Because all games cannot finish at the same time, any club who feels hard done by with regards to this can now field 20 players at any one time."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.