United (massive mini) Parade

just to have a bit of fun

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.malcolmglazer.com/default.asp?sign=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.malcolmglazer.com/default.asp?sign=true</a>

29dh5oy.jpg

ozziered, Perth (29/05/2011 at 16:18)
Why are you City fans so bitter, if the shoe was on the other foot you would be gobbing off no end .... shut the **** up and accept that this is where you need to get to before you even have the right to be smartarses.
United were not up to it against Barcelona but remember this ... we won the league, we got to the Cup final, we got to the Champions league final and we won the youth cup and we finished the season without having to spend millions of pounds buying mercenarary footballers.
I can remember 12 weeks back that you were all calliing for Mancini's head and Ballotelli was an idiot AND Tevez was a traitor. Utd fans will always respect what Tevez did for us, that's why we have not joined in with you vitriol about him........now Mancini and Ballotelli are both irreplaceable and stars in their own rights ... How you move your emotions week to week is a sign of inexperienced fans.... a bit of success will improve that and it just proves that you City fans that post on here are simply jealous of Man Utd. To have two top teams in Manchester is what we need... Stop your vile jealous posts and think of your own team....... ozziered LU

Classic from the MUEN comments page today.

I'd just like to point out...

"we won the league, we got to the Cup final, we got to the Champions league final..." No you didn't get to the Cup final.

"Utd fans will always respect what Tevez did for us" Not the ones who came on here and Rag Cafe slagging him off. Shame for them that their manager didn't respect him.

"To have two top teams in Manchester is what we need" Why is this needed in Perth?

Swales lives said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Swales lives said:
Inspired by the massive throng of brave soldiers on Deansgate. My contribution;

300poster.jpg
Rum or whisky?

It's my treat, because that's near perfect, if only it had Wio's face on it!

how does this update grab you??

300bacon.jpg
I'll buy you a full frickin' bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.