united or arsenal

marco

it would be nice to see arsenal pull one off down at the swamp but thinking ahead if we meet them in the semi's or final imo it would be a harder game than playing man u pluss i want united at wembley as we owe them one

A draw,2 sendings off each,a replay that goes to extra time,with 2 more sendings off each,and Arsenal winning on pens.

marco said:
it would be nice to see arsenal pull one off down at the swamp but thinking ahead if we meet them in the semi's or final imo it would be a harder game than playing man u pluss i want united at wembley as we owe them one
I read that as Arsene! what a fuckin awful picture my mind painted!
I really enjoy seeing the rags get beaten and I have a hart attack almost when we play them so I will be cheering Arse on even though beating the rags at Wemberly, should we make it would be amazing.
losing doesn't bear thinking about.

Just to let everyone know the draw for the semis is on sunday, just after 4pm.

City/Reading are ball no.2 - Scum/Arse are ball no.4.

If we get there, give me balls 1 or 3 please.

Assuming that Norwich get past Marseille next week and will still be in the CL around the time of the cup SF, I would prefer to be playing them to be honest. The cup would be bottom of their list of priorities (3 trophies), whereas Arsenal will be going all out to win it due to them only having two pots to aim for. Although losing to the vermin would be infinitely worse than losing to Arsenal. Then again, let's concentrate on getting past Reading first.

Arse. Those small-time rag bastards always up their game when they play us - we are their cup-final nowadays. At the same time it would be nice to have another chance to stick it right up them until they trump blood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.