United or Liverpool?

Pam

I've now heard six red Scouse predict a 5-0 win tomorrow. At least when the Rags got their Raggy nickname, their arrogance was based on a long run of success. It got me thinking, if it was the Rags who were in the final and being dismissed as 5-0 to the Scouse cannon fodder, would you be happy to see the Dippers turned over by the Scum?

Isn't this just the old question of who do we all hate more? If it was a liverpool United final I'd be happy with a 5-0 United win, yes.

Right now I hate the dippers the most, but that`s because the rags are completely irrelevant right now. Hopefully it stays like that for a long time. Would be great if Liverpool became equally as shit as the rags currently are as well

A big fat YES from me, the dippers have taken ****wittery, entitlement and downright nastiness to another level in the last few years... Still hate the rags but for me they are the lesser of two evils .....

A big fat YES from me, the dippers have taken ****wittery, entitlement and downright nastiness to another level in the last few years... Still hate the rags but for me they are the lesser of two evils .....

Agreed. Tbh, just needed a poll really

This thread has been done but a slightly different question would be, who would you rather be battling it out with for the title for the next 10 years.
I enjoy United being shit so I'd like them to stay there but this season has been the worst I can remember in terms of the media, so id like to see Liverpool fuck off back to 6th.

Some said to me when thinking about this question, ask yourself who would you rather win the league next year Liverpool or United ?

Id take Liverpool

However annoying another club or its fanbase becomes, they never had a fucking banner celebrating us being shit or songs about us, nor did we have to share our city and pubs and football teams with the arrogant, gobshite wankers. I can never hate any team as much as the rags and long may their streak of mediocrity continue, hopefully with a slide into complete irrelevance.

Liverpool are fucking scum with a plethora of gobshite imbeciles supporting them, but I'd still prefer to see those cünts win a double than the dirty shit wankers at Trafford win anything at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.