United or Liverpool?

However annoying another club or its fanbase becomes, they never had a fucking banner celebrating us being shit or songs about us, nor did we have to share our city and pubs and football teams with the arrogant, gobshite wankers. I can never hate any team as much as the rags and long may their streak of mediocrity continue, hopefully with a slide into complete irrelevance.

Liverpool are fucking scum with a plethora of gobshite imbeciles supporting them, but I'd still prefer to see those cünts win a double than the dirty shit wankers at Trafford win anything at all.
I know exactly where you are coming but my more recent experience of rags is a little different. They certainly were very annoying when they were successful and not much less irritating before the Fergie years but recently (and I hasten to repeat this is my recent experience) they are a little humbler and self deprecating. Those are qualities I can never attribute to the dippers, the self entitled abnoxious b@stards!

030302-022-League_Cup_Final_2003-1024x684.jpg

No point nuking Liverpool as it wouldn't look any different

I know exactly where you are coming but my more recent experience of rags is a little different. They certainly were very annoying when they were successful and not much less irritating before the Fergie years but recently (and I hasten to repeat this is my recent experience) they are a little humbler and self deprecating. Those are qualities I can never attribute to the dippers, the self entitled abnoxious b@stards!
Don’t fall for it. I thought similar until Ole went on his winning run. Their previously ‘humble’ fans returned to their less than humble selves.
Liverpool are an irritant to me. I hate United and always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.