United reject Madrid bid for Paul Pogba?

What do Real Madrid or United before them see in Pogba that makes them want to fork out £100m plus for him?
This isn't an anti United player thing, i've just never seen him show why he's worth so much money.
Complete mystery to me
The only reason that fits any decent reasoning is the commercial types have more influence these days in some clubs to their detriment. Instead of noting the next flashy star man is a core cause of seeing your slip at what got you in the strong financial position you are; they double down or ignore it. They don't understand the game so resort to what they do know, using the clubs assets and market in the traditional manor a blue chip conglomerate would. The knock on effects are not given enough consideration nor the finer nuances a transfer can have, or at least understand what they may be when money is your primary consideration.

Beyond that they must be thick as two short planks :-D

Last edited:
He’s a shithouse who’s biggest contribution while at the rags was scoring twice against us,he’s what I would term as a social media footballer,in the real world he’s worth about £30 mill tops and that’s being kind ...
I agree mate. That 45 minute second half cameo of him scoring twice against us is the best he's played. I'm struggling to think what else he's done. His various hair cuts have been more exciting to watch. He's worth about 30 bob.

Pogba's stats look half decent so he'll command a good fee with that and him still eating off the back of being carried in the WC by Kante and co. If United get any sort of profit at all they should wrap him in bubble wrap and next day delivery him.

However the market is as shagged as United so he'll cost 130+. For that Madrid could actually buy a proper player in Sane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.