United reject Madrid bid for Paul Pogba?

After the crappy performances how do MANUre come up with anything the other side of what they paid? They are coming the old 'Do you know who we are?' crap and hope people rush for the cheque book and don't look at the figures. He is not worth what the Rags paid. Perhaps they know, like we think, he will revert to the player that Juve had and want to profit from his new teams approaches.

Apparently he's really big on social media. And nowadays, that's important, even if you're shit at football. All about keeping the plastic fans happy and buying Rag merchandise.

All tied up with Bale saga this. If they sold or got rid of Bale they would go balls deep for Pogba. There is a french thing going on. But Bale (and Rodriguez) isn't going anywhere and RM are maxed out on wages.

Solution - Bale to Rags anyone?

All tied up with Bale saga this. If they sold or got rid of Bale they would go balls deep for Pogba. There is a french thing going on. But Bale (and Rodriguez) isn't going anywhere and RM are maxed out on wages.

Solution - Bale to Rags anyone?

I've been predicting this for several years & am absolutely amazed he's not there already. He ticks all the boxes.

Good job I don't bet on stuff.

I'm sure RM is not in a hury to get Pogba because Zidane might not make it until the end of the season and Mourinho is lurking around to take the job.

Apparently he's really big on social media. And nowadays, that's important, even if you're shit at football. All about keeping the plastic fans happy and buying Rag merchandise.
Just like Neymar. Over-rated and one for the fanboys who don't attend matches. The match-going United fans I know (there are still some local ones left) have consistently told me that Pogba is shite. That's what Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, and Graeme Souness have said. I prefer to believe them about Pogba than the clickbait morons in the media.

I've been predicting this for several years & am absolutely amazed he's not there already. He ticks all the boxes.

Good job I don't bet on stuff.
The one time they actually could get him and they're like a gobshite fan offering out people but looking/hoping for others to hold him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.