United Selling Up At Carrington

Haha this shit just gets better and better although with all these financial troubles I just like to say I hope they don't get into serious trouble, just enough to fuck them as a force but not enough where the become a viable propostion for take over and major financial injection!

But still hahahaha

the-end-is-near.jpg

Are there any blues out there who could get down to Carrington and put up a for sale sign on the verge?

Glazer Estates

For Sale

By Appointment Only

Oh how the press would lap it up.

Maineblue said:
Haha this shit just gets better and better although with all these financial troubles I just like to say I hope they don't get into serious trouble, just enough to fuck them as a force but not enough where the become a viable propostion for take over and major financial injection!

But still hahahaha

This!

At the moment they are crippled but the Glazers look like they have no intention of leaving. If it gets much worse then they may have no choice but to look for a buyer which would be bad news for us. I would suggest that as it stands at this very moment it is about as good as it gets being a City fan watching Uniteds financial position!

isnt this a bad thing? it will pay off a large chunk of their debt but they wont own their own training ground, big deal, we dont own our stadium!

Godfather said:
isnt this a bad thing? it will pay off a large chunk of their debt but they wont own their own training ground, big deal, we dont own our stadium!

Think it will just reduce the headline debt figure but give them additional overhead instead unless it's a peppercorn rent job.....

Ha ha! I'm loving this, damn right I'm going to lap this shit up.

I agree I don't want them to go bust, just enough for them to be battered mercifully at every derby, relegated briefly and for them to continue this hilarious sharade for us to enjoy.

All hail the Glazers

Godfather said:

I think the term 'borrowing off Peter to pay Paul'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.