United Selling Up At Carrington

Regardless of whether they are now commencing the Great Asset Strip for which they are renowned...the Fraggles continue to make me laugh on a daily basis.
Thing is, who's going to buy it? No money in the property market really, unless it's a rich cash buyer. They'd be looking for a long term investment rather than a short turnaround. Unless of course it's someone from the Arab world perhaps...muhahaha!

Godfather said:
isnt this a bad thing? it will pay off a large chunk of their debt but they wont own their own training ground, big deal, we dont own our stadium!

but if the owner looks behind his sofa im sure there is enough change to put in a reasonable bid for it thats the difference

Godfather said:
isnt this a bad thing? it will pay off a large chunk of their debt but they wont own their own training ground, big deal, we dont own our stadium!

Yes but the local council does own our stadium (rather than an independent leasing company or whatever), and it is and I think always will be in the joint interest of the council and the club to work together which is a much more stable situation!

Luvin it!

Godfather said:
I don't think it will be a large chunk,they will have to pay rent so cash injection for now but will cost them longterm.Another asset gone making them less attractive to future investors.

Actually, The company the training ground is being sold to is owned by the Glazers.
The Glazers will then lease it back to UTD after the purchase.

IMO, the Glazers are sucking the club dry and UTD are heading for a serious downfall if this continues.

Big G said:
Godfather said:

I think the term 'borrowing off Peter to pay Paul'.

Just checked...Peter & Paul said the Glazers can fuck right off - they already owe both enough money so no more borrowing and that they are not buying an stupid bonds at lower interest rates than the loans...lmfao

svennis pennis said:
ticktock.jpg

That is the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time :-D

its exactly like selling your house then renting it back again. his motive will to reduce the debt figure to improve his chances of refinancing the club. City have a 250 year arrangement(about 243 now) with a non-commercial, government body who charge rent at a ridiculously low level. Glazer is doing what is known as window dressing. Utd will pay very low rent initially then eventually the rent will hit the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.