United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

The Flash said:
MCFC BOB said:
This thread currently looks like a bunch of Christians laughing at Mormons, or Scientologists laughing at Muslims, or whatever.

Ah yes, here he is, Mr "I've just got to be so achingly different and cool".....

Get a grip Bob.
Unless he is high up and holding on to a ledge.

“I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”

Same old shite but from a different gob!

This, mind games have started already. Fuck off Moyes. :-)

MCFC BOB said:
This thread currently looks like a bunch of Christians laughing at Mormons, or Scientologists laughing at Muslims, or whatever.

Only if Moyes were a Mormon and we were all Christians. His statements are about on par with asserting that he found some magic spectacles to be able to interpret some golden tablets that magically disappeared when someone else wanted to look at them.

MCFC BOB said:
Let me get this perfectly straight in my head.

In 2011 when the fixtures were announced, and we discovered that we were going to be away after every Champions' League group game, it was because the FA were trying to stop us from winning the league.

In 2012 when United were away after Champions' League fixture it was scarcely mentioned on here.

Now in 2013 and Moyes is suggesting that the FA might have given them a difficult start to the season because of how far ahead they were last season, it's complete bullshit and the FA are an honest organisation that don't attempt to sabotage anybody's bid for the title?

You can see why I think this is a little ridiculous, can't you? I can't wait for nobody to reply to this.

You are comparing fans with managers are you?

moyes is embarrassing them, everyone has to play everyone.

my rag mates hate him already. good!

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let me get this perfectly straight in my head.

In 2011 when the fixtures were announced, and we discovered that we were going to be away after every Champions' League group game, it was because the FA were trying to stop us from winning the league.

In 2012 when United were away after Champions' League fixture it was scarcely mentioned on here.

Now in 2013 and Moyes is suggesting that the FA might have given them a difficult start to the season because of how far ahead they were last season, it's complete bullshit and the FA are an honest organisation that don't attempt to sabotage anybody's bid for the title?

You can see why I think this is a little ridiculous, can't you? I can't wait for nobody to reply to this.

You are comparing fans with managers are you?
You haven't quite managed to twist my point, but it was a very good try.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd love it if people could actually answer to my posts properly instead of resorting to their usual circle-jerking at my expense.

Okay Bob:

MCFC BOB said:

You're suggesting that, as fans, we've kicked off at our first 6 fixtures but are mocking Gollum for doing the same, and are therefore hypocritical.

Which is bullshit.

We're simply mocking Moyles because he's whingeing before a ball has been kicked.

If I have misunderstood your post, then please do expand on your analogy.

MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
You're suggesting that, as fans, we've kicked off at our first 6 fixtures but are mocking Gollum for doing the same, and are therefore hypocritical.
Yes, I am suggesting that. Well done.
You would be right if every person mocking your manager were the ones saying "fix" about previous draws etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.