United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
You would be right if every person mocking your manager were the ones saying "fix" about previous draws etc.
Come again?

Little question, would we be "just taking the piss" out of Pellegrini if he'd complained about the same thing? I very much doubt it.
You really need help you contrary little twunt.

You're not really very good at understand what being a football fan is about are you? Nor what a football rivalry is about.

You seem fairly intelligent (for a lesbian at any rate) so I think you must understand really, which brings me to the conclusion that I think you revel in the attention you get on here, as it helps bridge the void in your life where sex and receiving blow jobs should be.

bang out of order, I know quite a few highly intelligent beanflickers.

The Flash said:
MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
Can you please provide examples young Bob?
Can I please provide examples of what, old Flash?

Examples of forum members kicking off about our first six fixtures?

Or our manager?

For us to be hypocrites, one, or both, of the above has to have happened.

In your own time...
Example number one: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709362</a>

Example number two: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709503</a>

Example number three: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709645</a>

Example number four (although this is to do with Champions' League fixtures, admittedly): <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231055&p=4751911&hilit=away+champions+league#p4751911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231055&p=4751911&hilit=away+champions+league#p4751911</a>

Example number five: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=284662&p=6813713&hilit=fixtures+rigged#p6813713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=284662&p=6813713&hilit=fixtures+rigged#p6813713</a>

Would you like some more, old Flash?

Look at you fixtures over Xmas moyes you horrible tit. 3 out of 5 at home all against teams in the bottom half last term. We all know these fixtures are more important in the title race and so does he.. Knob

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
You would be right if every person mocking your manager were the ones saying "fix" about previous draws etc.
Come again?

Little question, would we be "just taking the piss" out of Pellegrini if he'd complained about the same thing? I very much doubt it.

You're not really very good at understand what being a football fan is about are you? Nor what a football rivalry is about.

You seem fairly intelligent (for a lesbian at any rate) so I think you must understand really, which brings me to the conclusion that I think you revel in the attention you get on here, as it helps bridge the void in your life where sex and receiving blow jobs should be.
I knew it wouldn't be long. You know, the worst thing is that I can't reveal anything about my sex life on here because I'll be accused of sexually bragging.

Face it, I've once again raised a point that you can't disprove so you've resorted to the usual, which is to attempt to insult me in a bid to win over the people that could potentially agree with me. It's very good, but it's not going to stop me. The only thing that could stop me would be a ban, SWP, and you know that.

MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
MCFC BOB said:
Can I please provide examples of what, old Flash?

Examples of forum members kicking off about our first six fixtures?

Or our manager?

For us to be hypocrites, one, or both, of the above has to have happened.

In your own time...
Example number one: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709362</a>

Example number two: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709503</a>

Example number three: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=229684&p=4709362&hilit=fixtures+corrupt+away+after+champions+league#p4709645</a>

Example number four (although this is to do with Champions' League fixtures, admittedly): <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231055&p=4751911&hilit=away+champions+league#p4751911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231055&p=4751911&hilit=away+champions+league#p4751911</a>

Example number five: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=284662&p=6813713&hilit=fixtures+rigged#p6813713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=284662&p=6813713&hilit=fixtures+rigged#p6813713</a>

Would you like some more, old Flash?
the first three you identify there are the same thread, another containing city fans taking the piss out of the united manager whinging about the fixtures just like this one

not fans complaining, but a paid representative of Manchester United football club saying the fixtures are wrong

Bob has got to be the worst closet rag I have ever seen.

RandomJ said:
And another one.

I've raised a point you can't disprove so you resort to "insults".

squirtyflower said:
the first three you identify there are the same thread, another containing city fans taking the piss out of the united manager whinging about the fixtures just like this one

not fans complaining, but a paid representative of Manchester United football club saying the fixtures are wrong
I didn't think it would take long for you to arrive either. You're a bit later than usual, though.

The first three examples I've identified are in the same thread, but they are still three different posts and therefore three different examples.

But that isn't my point, my beauty. My point is that the attitudes on this forum to the possibility of the FA fiddling with the fixtures suddenly flips 180 degrees as soon as United question their methods. Surely even you can see the hypocrisy behind that notion?

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Come again?

I knew it wouldn't be long. You know, the worst thing is that I can't reveal anything about my sex life on here because I'll be accused of sexually bragging.

Face it, I've once again raised a point that you can't disprove so you've resorted to the usual, which is to attempt to insult me in a bid to win over the people that could potentially agree with me. It's very good, but it's not going to stop me. The only thing that could stop me would be a ban, SWP, and you know that.

Will you give over FFS

Ducado said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:

Will you give over FFS
Careful, Ducado, you might accidentally accuse me of keeping the peace!

MCFC BOB said:
RandomJ said:
And another one.

I've raised a point you can't disprove so you resort to "insults".

squirtyflower said:

I didn't think it would take long for you to arrive either. You're a bit later than usual, though.

The first three examples I've identified are in the same thread, but they are still three different posts and therefore three different examples.

But that isn't my point, my beauty. My point is that the attitudes on this forum to the possibility of the FA fiddling with the fixtures suddenly flips 180 degrees as soon as United question their methods. Surely even you can see the hypocrisy behind that notion?
as always you treat others without respect whilst complaining you get no respect, now that is hypocritical
you haven't read my post, as usual, just reiterated your sad diatribe

I'll leave you to your sad trolling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.