United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latics Fan SJK said:
Tbh I dont think it is that far fetched to say they'll challenge next season. It all depends on how they reinvest this season - which they inevitably will - and whether the squad has enough depth to challenge on more than the domestic front (Europe, should they navigate the qualifying round).

Fixture backlog didn't affect them whatsoever last season - they had no Europe and went out of the League Cup in R2. They also had an incredible amount of injuries throughout the season (moreso the first 6 months) so you'd think that they wont be as unlucky on that front next season.

Falcao & Di Maria clearly flopped, yet they still finished in 4th (from 7th last season) despite relying on Ashley Young's form, missing Carrick for long periods of the season (whether you think he's any good or not, he is integral to the 4-3-3 they play) and having a pretty shaky backline with a right winger in Valencia playing right back. Of course they had DDG to thank as he's clearly been the best GK this season, and they may well not have that helping them next season.

Their record against the top 6 was fairly impressive (18/30), but it was their form against the cannon fodder in the league, or on their travels, which let them down.

I find it hard to believe that they wont have strengthened enough this summer to mount a challenge, although I do feel they'll fall short of Chelsea and yourselves.
I'm not disputing that they won't be in with a small shout, what i'm saying is they cannot keep their big fuckin gobs shut, the season is still warm in the grave and the fuckers are popping up like Zebedee spouting about next season and the media whores are lapping it up like fools
SSN had loads to report on this Morning but no they have to shove the rag propaganda to the top of the pile, why? I will tell you why it's because they are rag arse licking twats

Vienna_70 said:
TCIB said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The united way.
290A063700000578-3095248-image-a-50_1432499414223.jpg

Fuck me that's brutal. he must have got bored of sticking his elbow into peoples faces and diversified.

That deserves a six-game ban, never mind three.
fellaini-zabaleta.gif

video-undefined-1CA3C33100000578-759_636x358.jpg

Easily the most dislikeable United player. What a fucking dirty ****.

Let's get it right, if Liverpool didn't have a prick for a manager then utd would be nowhere near the top 4..
They played the best they could, they spent as much as they could but could only limp into 4th..
We played in 2nd gear nearly all season yet finished 9pts ahead of the rag softarses.
They aren't all that utd, nobody is scared of them anymore, and they won't be anywhere near 1st place next season, not a fuckin prayer.
Everybody should stop talking like they're fuckin Brazil, they have a twat for a manager, their fans are bitter personified and they need to spend at least another 200m to achieve all the big talk weetabix head is spouting
Fuckin comedy club.

See hernandez charged, quite rightly, for the punch on Jones but see Rooney's kick out in front of the linesman was glossed over and never happened.

Even only being there 2 seasons I can't fucking stand Fellaini. Classless, reckless player who's got a fucking brillo pad on top of his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.