United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damocles

Administrator
Van Gaal as manager, some movement in the transfer window and a very easy opening to the season.

Things are looking up for the rags this year.

Might not drop a point until October looking at those fixtures. Or they might be midtable by the time we play them in November.

They really should be pushing for 1st by the half way point with their fixtures and no European footy. Which wouldn't worry me too much as it gets harder for them after that.

Their run-in is hard but if City, Chelsea and/or Arsenal are still in the Champions League by then, United with 100% energy levels like Liverpool last season could have an advantage. They also have Everton away after an Everton game in the Europa League. Jammy tw@ts.

I predict 3rd or maybe 2nd if City or Chelsea underachieve. The lack of European football can't really be ignored, look at Liverpool last season - the body and mind is much fresher.

Fuck off Van Gaal
Fuck off Bryan Riggs

That's about all I have to comment on them for now.

Just seen the scums fixtures . Nice easy few months for Louis . I cant see him losing any games up to November . You never know they might beat us again in November .

They are about to sign Nico Gaitan according to Portuguese reports. Very good player. The funny part is they're offering Bebe in exchange to bring the price down... by what, 50p? :-)

I think the movement in the transfer window could be what makes or breaks their season

No way the squad they have now is capable of a top 2 finish, maybe not even top 4 despite Van Gaal in charge

He will take time to adapt like any other new manager, and given they need 4 or 5 new faces, they will still find those first few games tough

The question is who can they attract without being in the Champions League?

I expect them to sign a couple of decent players and given they aren't in Europe I think they will finish top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.