United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
Zaha back to palace
I shall await the pundits and press saying how they ruined him and how bad that is as they keep saying about us and jack

Exactly this!When they signed him he was being likened to Pele,the best young prospect ever seen at that age according to Holloway and co.Man United ruining young English talent since dropping Cleverly,lol!!

karen7 said:
Zaha back to palace
I shall await the pundits and press saying how they ruined him and how bad that is as they keep saying about us and jack

It's a joke isn't it. I wonder if the back page of tomorrow's paper will be a headline along the lines of "Don't sign for United" like it was with Rodwell's. Funny how this never gets mentioned, instead we get fed the line that United play youth.

Look at Nick Powell, was a starter at Crewe and was playing fantastic. United sign him, he's been out on loan and done quite well at Wigan and they've done nothing with him since. If we'd have signed him it would have been along the same lines of "what we did" to Adam Johnson.. i.e. play him a lot, realise he lacks an end product so sell him then get told we've ruined him.

paulchapo said:
karen7 said:
Zaha back to palace

Exactly this!When they signed him he was being likened to Pele,the best young prospect ever seen at that age according to Holloway and co.Man United ruining young English talent since dropping Cleverly,lol!!
not forgetting his immediate promotion into the England senior team without ever kicking a ball in the Premier League

as soon as you pull on that rag shirt you are a world beater

squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
karen7 said:
Zaha back to palace

not forgetting his immediate promotion into the England senior team without ever kicking a ball in the Premier League

as soon as you pull on that rag shirt you are a world beater
Shaw for left back then :-)

Cleverley to Villa for 9 million. Football clubs have more money than sense.

They must be pretty confident of landing another midfielder. Otherwise selling even Cleverly would be bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.