United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Di Maria and Sterling transfers are interesting when you compare and contrast how the media have handled the add ons.

Di Maria cost £59.7m plus add ons totaling £7.15m which the rags were obliged to pay to third parties (FIFA etc). The total fee was actually close to £67m.

Sterling cost £44m plus add ons totaling £5m. These add ons are performance related. £1.5m is dependent upon City winning the CL for FFS.

If Sterling were to fail he'd cost £44m. Yet everywhere £49m and £59.7m respectively are the figures quoted. The scum are taking a huge hit on Di Maria.

The Di Maria and Sterling transfers are interesting when you compare and contrast how the media have handled the add ons.

Di Maria cost £59.7m plus add ons totaling £7.15m which the rags were obliged to pay to third parties (FIFA etc). The total fee was actually close to £67m.

Sterling cost £44m plus add ons totaling £5m. These add ons are performance related. £1.5m is dependent upon City winning the CL for FFS.

If Sterling were to fail he'd cost £44m. Yet everywhere £49m and £59.7m respectively are the figures quoted. The scum are taking a huge hit on Di Maria.

WTF are you on about. Tia Maria is a product of the Rags academy. Do some fuckin research.

I think the most telling thing is the situation with van persie. I thought the turtle would bring out the best in him as they'd know each other very well.
He wanted to leave and has now gone.
What does that tell you?

I think the most telling thing is the situation with van persie. I thought the turtle would bring out the best in him as they'd know each other very well.
He wanted to leave and has now gone.
What does that tell you?
It's not all sweetness and light by the side of the Ship Canal

Adidas don't takeover from Nike till August .
Manchester United are still selling the Nike shirts up until now .
I wonder how many United fans are still buying the Nike stuff .

CKvgbSuWwAAbjVs.jpg
I never thought I'd see the day. Beautiful, simply beautiful.

If you're in trouble he will save the day,
He's brave and he's fearless come what may,
Without him the mission would go astray,

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,
Without him, life would be much grimmer,
He's handsome, trim, and no-one's slimmer,
He will never need a zimmer.

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,
More reliable than a garden strimmer,
He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner,
He's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer.

Master of the wit and the repartee,
His command of space directives is uncanny,
How come he's such a genius? Don't ask me!

Ask Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,
He's also a fantastic swimmer,
And if you play your cards right,
then he just might come round for dinner!

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
No rhymes left now apart from quimmer
We hope they fade us out before we get to schlimmer
Fade out you stupid plimmer

In the immortal words of Alan Partridge: "That sir, is worthy of Shakespeare... No! Wait! I can go further than that.... tis worthy of the great bard."

MUFC Peoples Person‏@PeoplesPerson_
Van Gaal: "Our aim this season is not to win the Champions League but to be close."

Christ on a bike.. This turtle guy is treated like a king!? Moyes MK2. A total chancer.

but because he has a fancy foreign sounding name and "philosophy" it is ok, but someone called "David Moyes" is an easy target..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.