United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
CXJ65ypWMAAcOvH.jpg

LVG isn't going to last past the Chelsea game if he loses today is he, I suspect the button has already been pressed. It's not going to be good when Pep signs for them.

Seriously though they have to do something as the top 4 spot is looking vey iffy at the moment.

LVG isn't going to last past the Chelsea game if he loses today is he, I suspect the button has already been pressed. It's not going to be good when Pep signs for them.

Seriously though they have to do something as the top 4 spot is looking vey iffy at the moment.
Sniff sniff...jog on back to the swamp...thrust your head backwards and look for the banner

It just keeps becoming more and more obvious, the most vile manager in football will undoubtedly become the manager of the most vile club in football. I only hope Maureen keeps them in a Europa League spot so they can spend some more time in Europe on Thursday nights.

It just keeps becoming more and more obvious, the most vile manager in football will undoubtedly become the manager of the most vile club in football. I only hope Maureen keeps them in a Europa League spot so they can spend some more time in Europe on Thursday nights.
Keeps the WWE, sorry EPL brand going I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.