United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummels wants Bayern move - sounds like the first SNUB of the season to me! :D

Obviously talking about the snub season not the league season.

Hummels wants Bayern move - sounds like the first SNUB of the season to me! :D

Obviously talking about the snub season not the league season.

Nah, they didn't want him, anyway.
They've got this young fella in the u/12 squad - next Phil Jones, apparently -and he's gonna be better than anyone!
A random Barcelona scout who just happened to be passing Carrington, having gotten lost on his way home from the shops, caught a glimpse of this kid playing and he was blown away! Admittedly, it was FIFA 16 the kid was playing but, still, he was blown away, I tell you!
City are desperate to sign him too but he and his family are all dyed in the wool reds and they even told Khaldoon to fuck off, over a cup of Tetley, when he personally popped in, trying to sign him. He was carrying a coal sack of money, the log books of ten Jaguar cars, the keys to a villa in Goa, a Black & Decker Workbench for his dad, a day pass to a fully licensed aromatherapy spa in Rochdale for his mum and the pick of One Direction for his sister but no, "fuck off, Khaldoon," they said. "You ain't got no history!"

Matt Hummels, you say? I doubt they care...

Nah, they didn't want him, anyway.
They've got this young fella in the u/12 squad - next Phil Jones, apparently -and he's gonna be better than anyone!
A random Barcelona scout who just happened to be passing Carrington, having gotten lost on his way home from the shops, caught a glimpse of this kid playing and he was blown away! Admittedly, it was FIFA 16 the kid was playing but, still, he was blown away, I tell you!
City are desperate to sign him too but he and his family are all dyed in the wool reds and they even told Khaldoon to fuck off, over a cup of Tetley, when he personally popped in, trying to sign him. He was carrying a coal sack of money, the log books of ten Jaguar cars, the keys to a villa in Goa, a Black & Decker Workbench for his dad, a day pass to a fully licensed aromatherapy spa in Rochdale for his mum and the pick of One Direction for his sister but no, "fuck off, Khaldoon," they said. "You ain't got no history!"

Matt Hummels, you say? I doubt they care...

Brilliant!

Erm aren't you an Oldham fan? In my eyes that makes your point completely irrelevant.

Well done, I am.

Difference being I come on here to have decent conversation with football fans, yet noticed that this particular thread is just full of your obsession with some clown on Redcafe. Do you not see the irony in calling them obsessed when you fill this thread with quote after quote off some loon on Redcafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.