United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
4oy0g.jpg

Very funny ......sense of humour after all at the club

Fuck me Ferdinand going back? Talkshite reporting that it's a master stroke by Mourinho! Yep, absolute genius.

They're saying stuff like 'Ferdinand loves the game'. Yep, fair play that's a good reason to give him a job. Oh, and his punditry is a reason for him to get the job as well. Utter, utter bollocks.
Are you serious? I wouldn't let that fool get involved with the under tens. Master stroke my arse!!

Are you serious? I wouldn't let that fool get involved with the under tens. Master stroke my arse!!
Pandering to the rag masses. Fuck of Bryan Briggs and bring back limp dick to get an official Asian aphrodisiac blue pill partner.

Some classy digs at their recently departed manager there.

Oh yeah, it really is "1984" over at the "Ministry of Truth"

The new reality over at the swamp is not new at all, it has always been thus, until it is replaced by another reality which has always been thus.

That way the lie is maintained by constantly changing the lie but never acknowledging the change or that there has ever been a counter view.

They are in terminal free fall, this isn't management it's corporate gangsterism.

Still, as long as the Taiwanese dog food sponsorships keep rolling in jobs a good un.

If you can hold your nose long enough, I counted five lies within the first five minutes of Macari's drivel.

How many things have you "never seen"....or you " don't get" Lou?

It's Like North Korea at the swamp.

i found myself sitting almost opposite the **** on a train last year.
i couldn't resist standing & going over to him with a really big smile on my face, a stupid and very prolonged smile.
i delayed speaking to him for far more than is deemed normal behaviour. but he kept on smiling back at me,
perhaps thinking i was a backwards scum fan, as no doubt he encounters quite a few.
i gently started moving my index finger towards his face whilst smiling even more stupidly,
until, finally, i slowly and calmly said "six one".
it looked like his head was about to explode with fury as it dawned on him.
have to say it quite made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.