United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United's 18-year-old striker Marcus Rashford has signed a new deal which will keep him at Old Trafford until June 2020.
And rightly so. An amazing player for his age, I just hope the eye gouger doesn't mess his career up by only starting him in fits and starts. Hope he goes to France and does the biz for us at the euros.

i found myself sitting almost opposite the **** on a train last year.
i couldn't resist standing & going over to him with a really big smile on my face, a stupid and very prolonged smile.
i delayed speaking to him for far more than is deemed normal behaviour. but he kept on smiling back at me,
perhaps thinking i was a backwards scum fan, as no doubt he encounters quite a few.
i gently started moving my index finger towards his face whilst smiling even more stupidly,
until, finally, i slowly and calmly said "six one".
it looked like his head was about to explode with fury as it dawned on him.
have to say it quite made my day.
I like you.

i found myself sitting almost opposite the **** on a train last year.
i couldn't resist standing & going over to him with a really big smile on my face, a stupid and very prolonged smile.
i delayed speaking to him for far more than is deemed normal behaviour. but he kept on smiling back at me,
perhaps thinking i was a backwards scum fan, as no doubt he encounters quite a few.
i gently started moving my index finger towards his face whilst smiling even more stupidly,
until, finally, i slowly and calmly said "six one".
it looked like his head was about to explode with fury as it dawned on him.
have to say it quite made my day.

Great stuff.

Off topic, but with that username, I'm wondering if you're a Scouser

;-)

Great stuff.

Off topic, but with that username, I'm wondering if you're a Scouser

;-)

how dare you! haha, certainly not.
although i do know a few sound scousers, i'm a local lad.

i adopted my username pre-bluemoon, on the muen site,
when everyone was panicking about uncle frank fucking things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.