United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Brilliant. Thanks.

No problem mate.....I posted it earlier and got questioned as to why I posted it in the rag thread.(in a nice way)
Shown it my lad and said "am I going fuckin loopy or is this a dig at the rags"?
He looked and said"is what a dig at the rags"?
"FFS ya silly ****,the 1 and 6"!!!

Apologies for posting these clips from the Dark Side, but these poor unfortunates must have been taking a dump when they were handing out wit, brains and good looks....

The Hedgehog Gutter Brush made flesh!

Razor sharp!.

He makes Walter on BlueMoonRising TV look like George Clooney, with the wit of Eric Morecambe and the analysis Albert Einstein.

Apologies for posting these clips from the Dark Side, but these poor unfortunates must have been taking a dump when they were handing out wit, brains and good looks....

Razor sharp!.

He makes Walter on BlueMoonRising TV look like George Clooney, with the wit of Eric Morecambe and the analysis Albert Einstein.

A fucking grown man, with a pretend microphone, and a very definitely pretend accent (reminiscent of when soccer AM was decent and they used to have the feature on the 'stereotypical resident of manchester') getting excited about his upper mid table club potentially signing an over the hill prima Donna to go with their new manager who almost relegated a title winning side.

Next season will be fun fun fun. We'll be 10-20 points ahead of these clowns. Easy.

A fucking grown man, with a pretend microphone, and a very definitely pretend accent (reminiscent of when soccer AM was decent and they used to have the feature on the 'stereotypical resident of manchester') getting excited about his upper mid table club potentially signing an over the hill prima Donna to go with their new manager who almost relegated a title winning side.

Next season will be fun fun fun. We'll be 10-20 points ahead of these clowns. Easy.

Oh yeah, all these marquee signings rushing to Old Trafford now they've got Maureen...

Sheeple_Pit.gif

Razor sharp!.

I'm pretty sure he said they need 45 class players.

They will be a real threat next season. They have some good young players. Key will be if they keep de gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.