United thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by mat, 19 Jun 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill

Bill

yep. look at this lol.

Today at 15:07
    Sassy ColinDeath or the gladioli!
    Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Do you think KdB dreamt of playing for City?

I doubt he would think twice if he was offered the opportunity of moving to Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or even little old United. It would just be a question of agreeing a, considerable, transfer fee.

they really don't get it do they.
    pmsl.

2. Mid Wales blue

Mid Wales blue

I think their strategy is to buy 6’3” bruisers and hoof it!

3. cleavers

cleavers

I think they probably do get it, but are so used to deluding themselves, they can't help it.

None of them can afford him anyway, and I'm pretty sure when offered a list of their managers (and ours), and who he'd prefer to play for, he's going nowhere else.

4. cleavers

cleavers

My mum has just told me they are up for "team of the year" in the bbc sports personality shite, hahaha.

5. Bodicoteblue

Bodicoteblue

It looks to me like they decided fairly quickly, after the departure of the pisscan and the disastrous periods of wee davey and van maad that they were never going to scale the dizzy heights of success again in the same way, that the next best course of action was to appoint as high a profile manager as they could ( after pep of course) and buy in as high profile players as they could and set the pr machine in full spin - just mention players like griezman etc and keep the profile as high as possible.
    It’s working too, they are shit to watch but they are just about keeping the 69 billion happy just by existing as a high profile entity which will achieve nothing but sells plenty of shirts.

6. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

What a genuine oxymoron that would be.

Cnuts of the year 100% favourites .

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

United - the " shirt seller of the year award " = brilliant achievement !

8. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

I don't think they're throwing money on names now when Mourinho is there. He is buying players for his kind of team. But their problem is that nowadays they often have to get only their 2nd or 3rd choice players as they don't have the pull they used to have. And that's why Pep coming to City at this time was another masterstroke, they had enough money to build completely new team and Moaninho as **** as he is and as awful football he is ready to play at times, is capable manager. But the football we are playing at the moment, the nuts of PSG and lures of Madrid and Barcelona, means they will rarely get first choice top players now. And that makes their comeback much, much harder. Long it live.

9. Tatton Blue

Tatton Blue

Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but walking to the game yesterday , just passing under the bridge from Alan Turing Way , I saw two piles of GMP's finest horse manure . In each one some wag had put a card saying ' if found , please return to Old Trafford ' Really put me in a good mood for the game !

10. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

Last edited: 17 Dec 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.