United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports Pogba has asked for his wages to be doubled.... United are doing now what we did 10 years ago, just throw enough money as a solution and eventually something will stick. Difference is now we don't have to act like that, we've got a pretty consistent ship sailing at the moment, and anything to disrupt that would ruin the hard work and effort pep and his coaching staff have put in the last year and a half.

I want us to completely destroy United this season. If we both get through to the next round of the CL and FA Cup, I’d love to face them in both competitions. Nothing would please me more to see Lingards face after beating them four times in one season, then watching Mrfatflying**** and the Welsh inbread on YouTube crying.

Amazing what you can get someone to say for £500000 a week. Mercenary b**tard.

As many have said you just gotta laugh at United and their cringy presentation thing. However, there is BREAKING NEWS on the Sanchez film as he has just been nominated for a BEST ACTING role at the OSCARS. Apparently they got him to smile so realistically by piling open suitcases full of money just off screen for him to look at!!!!!!.

Reports Pogba has asked for his wages to be doubled.... United are doing now what we did 10 years ago, just throw enough money as a solution and eventually something will stick. Difference is now we don't have to act like that, we've got a pretty consistent ship sailing at the moment, and anything to disrupt that would ruin the hard work and effort pep and his coaching staff have put in the last year and a half.
They made their bed so they can lie in it. I must say it is very rich for Pogba to demand anything more considering he has been average. In fact, Riola and Pogba are cheeky fuckers tbh but if utd pander to them and tolerate it then more fool them. There are players on 50k a week or less that have been more influential for their team than Pogba in the prem this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.