United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed away from this shit all day let me guess childhood dream of playing for biggest bestest team in world and pegs the greatest manager ever blah blah blah am I close?

Stayed away from this shit all day let me guess childhood dream of playing for biggest bestest team in world and pegs the greatest manager ever blah blah blah am I close?
WOW!! You must be psychic, you're not related to Mystic Meg by any chance? You forgot to mention what a fantastic stadium old scaffold is and how great the badge is.

The reality is we operate in a circle and if a transfer steps outside of it, then we walk away. The wage structure is clearly settled at city.

He'd have come here, had we offered whatever it was him and his agent were after. It's as simple as that.

It's gone full circle. This only confirms that they are playing catch up even more. Exactly what we were doing ten years ago.

We are so far ahead of them.

Not just Sanchez, but why do footballers always lie and talk shit every time they get a transfer to another club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.