United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky have got Danny Higginbottom using the tactics board to show us all what problems Sanchez will cause to an imaginary team in a make believe match.

Yes. Sly Sports at it'sbest.

You couldn't make that shit up. Obviously Sly Sports did.

Named United eleven discs verses a team of blank discs.

The ex Rag moving the Sanchez disc all over the pitch. Lol!

It was f***ing embarrassing.

The ex-Rag and the Sly Sports production team must have been practicing that for days, ready to go as soon as the Sanchez done deal News broke.

Yes. Sly Sports at it'sbest.

You couldn't make that shit up. Obviously Sly Sports did.

Named United eleven discs verses a team of blank discs.

The ex Rag moving the Sanchez disc all over the pitch. Lol!

It was f***ing embarrassing.

The ex-Rag and the Sly Sports production team must have been practicing that for days, ready to go as soon as the Sanchez done deal News broke.
All well and good until the other team clock on that they're actually allowed to put players on the pitch. Then where will they be?

879cda875512ef435bc153c82ff3d121o.jpg

Photo shop skills?

Much as i despise these f*ckers , the merc. signing is a good move for them , the title is now gone but PEG will be putting everything into the Champs league and the merc. is a vast improvement on any of their other forward players , my recurring nightmare is a repeat of our 1968 title , when those bastards took all the plaudits for winning the European Cup in the same season , not as far fetched as it might seem , a couple of favourable draws from UEFA and PEG grinding out results , and the scenario could be repeated . God help us , imagine the ensuing media jizz fest.

Much as i despise these f*ckers , the merc. signing is a good move for them , the title is now gone but PEG will be putting everything into the Champs league and the merc. is a vast improvement on any of their other forward players , my recurring nightmare is a repeat of our 1968 title , when those bastards took all the plaudits for winning the European Cup in the same season , not as far fetched as it might seem , a couple of favourable draws from UEFA and PEG grinding out results , and the scenario could be repeated . God help us , imagine the ensuing media jizz fest.
I have been secretly having the same dire memory and fears and unlike others I dread the thought of any finals against the scum.

There is no danger of them winning the Champions League this season. There are no doubts Sanchez is a very good player and would be an excellent addition to the side, but he isn't in the same bracket as the top players in world football (despite asking for and them lot paying world class wages and the amount of backslapping that is currently going on at United). At best, they will bridge the gap and (maybe) win the FA Cup.

Last edited:

Worries me also but I put that down to a side effect of watching and reading the rag media over the last few days.

There is no danger of them winning the Champions League. Sanchez is a very good player but he isn't in the same bracket as the top players in world football (despite paying world class wages). At best, they will bridge the gap and (maybe) win the FA Cup.
Not according to "The Guvnor" Ince they are a great bet to win it.
Another deluded fuckwit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.