United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season there is a touch of Balotelli about him - as in he loves the lifestyle of a top footballer but doesn't play like one.

poppyc*ck !

There`s no comparison.

Mario was hounded by the media, even more so than Raz today or in recent times.

Jogback is the most over hyped player i ve seen, he has mentality of a 13 year old kid.

poppyc*ck !

There`s no comparison.

Jogback is the most over hyped player i ve seen, he has mentality of a 13 year old kid.
Haha 'hounded by the media'

and of course he didnt do one single thing to put himself in that spotlight

Pogshite v Palace reminded me of Mario quite a lot

Haha 'hounded by the media'

and of course he didnt do one single thing to put himself in that spotlight

Pogshite v Palace reminded me of Mario quite a lot

Tis all day -unfortunately Mario too often brought his problems on himself with his crazy erratic behaviour.

I try to be as impartial and fair as possible when talking about their players. But, the more i see him, the worse he gets.

He has absolutely no interest in being involved in a game of football. The most arrogant player i've seen. Throws a fit when he gets muscled off the ball, which is very often. Thinks he has some god given right to stroll about the pitch and try 70 yard passes.

In his head he's the best there ever was, is, and will be. Spends most of the game way out of position.

Would be nowhere near our starting 11, and would genuinely struggle to make the bench.

Yet they still convince themselves he's one of the best in the world. You have to love it.

But he is better than KDB though :)

A Geordie today said that Carlton r eminds him of Ben Arfa in that he seems to be playing his own game which has no relation as to how the team is playing or what his position is.

poppyc*ck !

There`s no comparison.

Wtf have you seen his stats they’re better than kdb according to the cafe

I'm really interested to see what happens at weekend, Liverpool are proberbly the most similar side to us in the league with regard to the press and lethal frontline. Knowing how PEG sets up he will not want to lose either game and so is likely to set up to defend first and worry about attacking on the break. To be fair by the time the Derby comes around he hay have to win the game to stay in the title race or at least to put it off for another week. However I can not see him going all out in either game.

I suspect the tactics and line up used against the dippers will be identical to what he puts out against us. This will give Pep a very good indication of what to expect.
If he parks the bus at weekend the crowd he’s criticised so heavily will turn pretty quick imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.