United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the bitterest ex Rag cnut ever aka Paddy fucking Crerand is warning that City will not have it so easy against the Rags next, because everybody knows how they play . I suppose that after 30 games of this season the fuckwits haven't been able to see it and plan for it ?

He is also supported by that world class defender David May in similar assertions, which again will be highly worrying for Pep.

The Ministry of Truth as ever is working overtime in their attempts to stay relevant, but dragging those two cnuts into their campaign team is pure desperation .
Kin’ell - May & Crerand about as credible and reliable as Russia Today those twunts

Of all the ex Rag sycophants that infest the airwaves, this pissed up bitter, should have been a blow job vomit stain, that possesses a face like a clumsy beekeeper, is the one that manages to get on my tit end like no other.
I wouldn't mind if anything at all he utters, contains even the most miniscule modicum of sense, but it never does.
How the wife restrains me from literally booting his gut churning features off the telly I'll never know.
Quite literally, the definition of the complete and unalloyed twat.

Great rant :)

I’m confused blues.

United have just started their Champions league quarter final with Paul Pogba on the bench. Paul Pogba who left Old Trafford for £1.5 million before returning four years later for £89.3 million.

His place in the team seems to be taken by Marouane Fellaini. Here is a player that United didn’t want to pay £23.5 million for on the last day of July 2013 but we’re happy to pay £27.5 million for 33 days later.

Upfront they have a striker who their manager once loaned out for 2 years before selling him for £28 million. He must’ve rated him highly really because 3 years later he bought him for his new club for the best part of £90 million.

I’m confused because I’ve heard on the grapevine that it’s not United who spunk big money, distort the transfer market and ruin football but City with our ludicrous signings such as David Silva (£25 million for 8 years service so far), Vincent Kompany (£6 million for a decade so far) and Sergio Agüero (£38 million for 7 years and counting worth of magic).

Please help me to understand this football business a bit better.
And Delph for only 8 mil, and he'd do a better job in midfield than Pogbad has done. They are wank, nowt to be confused about.

Kin’ell - May & Crerand about as credible and reliable as Russia Today those twunts

I had the severe misfortune to live near Crerand in Sale a number of years ago , and I can tell you that he is one thoroughly arrogant, unpleasant , opinionated, bullying twat who belittles anybody or everybody he comes in contact with, and not just on the subject of the Rags. One seriously odious twat.

I would have happily paid an hit man to remove the fucker from the face of the earth.

Listen to him on the radio and he is exactly that in real life.

I had the severe misfortune to live near Crerand in Sale a number of years ago , and I can tell you that he is one thoroughly arrogant, unpleasant , opinionated, bullying twat who belittles anybody or everybody he comes in contact with, and not just on the subject of the Rags. One seriously odious twat.

I would have happily paid an hit man to remove the fucker from the face of the earth.

Listen to him on the radio and he is exactly that in real life.
He’s in Sale?

Hmm... what’s his local? Or is it all of them

I’m not a wum, you clearly can’t read. Someone said they are getting worse. Only a deluded bitter idiot would say that and a whole one point difference suggests nothing else. Can argue not improving but looking worse?

Remind me again how only a deluded bitter idiot would say they're getting worse?

Ooh the thread has re-opened. I was going to ask how they got on tonight but half a dozen texts informed me.
Must get my passport renewed in case we get to Kiev.
Mind the gap raggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.