United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to steal Fred from us in the summer according to The Metro.
Probably asked Alexis for advice

And doesn't matter which midfielder they buy, they are going to be bypassed anyway by their hoofballs

They are going to steal Fred from us in the summer according to The Metro.

so basically they are just stalking us in the transfer market nipping in and offering the target and their club tons more money so they can win the " we spent more than City in a transfer window trophy " ? Seems a very odd strategy however I am sure with the right approach we can get them spending some serious money on some right shite...........Pogbad, Lukakpoo, Sanchez, A&E not withstanding of course.

Potential guard of honour/ city title win vs united

Change ownership and start playing football on a financial level playing field.

I have no problem admitting a team is better when they are better but I do have a problem with it if that team has cheated its way to victory. It is like giving a guard of honor to lance armstrong when he won the tour the france when you know he used doping. Well we know City uses dopping, financial dopping.

I'am not even talking about them spending alot of money, I mean alot of the big clubs spend alot of money. But the issue is that they just got that money from their rich sugar daddy owners. It is not earned on the back of building up a history or establishing a commericaly viable football brand. All that work got skipped and they just pumped billions into Man City to make them bigger than everyone else. Well it is not hard to win like that and it is not something I respect. So since guard of honor is about showing respect for the other club's achievement, I also think we shouldn't do it. I think we shouldn't show them any respect for what they achieve when they are playing this game unfairly. As long as City isn't respecting financial fair play I don't see why we should respect their play either.

I would have no problem doing it for any other club even Liverpool where seeing them win it would maybay sting more. But when Liverpool would win it it would be on their own merrit and for that I can show respect and for that I would not mind seeing us give them a guard of honor. With Liverpool I can respect their football achievement, I can respect their history, their legends, it is a big club and they deserve respect for all that. But with City I will never be able to respect any of it. It is the same with PSG. It is like LFc is a rival football club for me but clubs like City and PSG I don't even regard them as football clubs anymore. I regard them as a cancer to the sport and I'd rather die before showing them any kind of respect for that.

Because of course there is a totally level financial playing field when teams qualify for the Champions' League, make loads of money for entering it and then bring that extra money back to the Premier League. And none of that was to do with luck and timing, it was solely because of "building up a history or establishing a commericaly viable football brand". How esle could any team outside the top 4 have consistently competed without a large cash injection?

Christ they are mentally challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.