United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at United play, there doesn't appear to be any kind of recognisable gameplan. They do actually look disinterested, which is strange considering their league position and an upcoming semi-final.
They will throw in the odd magic spell, like last week's second half.
I suppose, with the quality of their players, you'd expect it, but it appeared more by chance than actually planned play.
If I was a United fan, I'd be seriously worried for next season.
Top 4 would be the absolute best, unless they spend massively.
In a World Cup summer? No chance

If I played for them I'd sooner get knocked out rather than extend the season by a week and miss family/holiday time.

I feel sick to the stomach.
Following my "debate" with several Rags on their Cafe Site they felt that a ban was forthcoming and so it is with a heavy heart that I have to tell you that Oakie can no longer fight for the Blues cause.
They were horrified at my attempt at humour (well not really it was a piss take) when they claimed that it was far better at local businessmen helping their cause and Liverpools,when money was put into their clubs,instead of overseas investments. (I kid you not).
I said if that was the case and they agreed that monies should be kept locally,then why didn`t they do all their banking at their local Barclays Branch, instead of it going to an off-shore account.
Bwwbwbwbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I`m banned.

When you look at United play, there doesn't appear to be any kind of recognisable gameplan. They do actually look disinterested, which is strange considering their league position and an upcoming semi-final.
They will throw in the odd magic spell, like last week's second half.
I suppose, with the quality of their players, you'd expect it, but it appeared more by chance than actually planned play.
If I was a United fan, I'd be seriously worried for next season.
Top 4 would be the absolute best, unless they spend massively.
In a World Cup summer? No chance
I think you`re being a little unkind suggesting they have no game-plan.
Off course they do ... its called HOOF !!

I feel sick to the stomach.
Following my "debate" with several Rags on their Cafe Site they felt that a ban was forthcoming and so it is with a heavy heart that I have to tell you that Oakie can no longer fight for the Blues cause.
They were horrified at my attempt at humour (well not really it was a piss take) when they claimed that it was far better at local businessmen helping their cause and Liverpools,when money was put into their clubs,instead of overseas investments. (I kid you not).
I said if that was the case and they agreed that monies should be kept locally,then why didn`t they do all their banking at their local Barclays Branch, instead of it going to an off-shore account.
Bwwbwbwbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I`m banned.
They are a Hypocritical bunch.

Welcome to the banned club.

If they sell Pogba in the summer, where does he rank in the biggest flops in PL history? I'd have to put him pretty high considering the fee paid. Di Maria would still be top imo as he barely managed to make it through half a season before being fucked off, with very little mention of the £59m that they'd paid to get him there, but at £89m (lets be honest, it was closer to £120m) Pogba must be right up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.