United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like there could be a couple of gems on offer from them this summer. Lot of Utd fans getting frustrated with Jones and think he might go. We were dumped out of the champions league by a team of British journeymen mostly because (in my opinion) we started just 1 English player at Anfield, they out battled us. Jones is a fighter who's a cut above most English players, still young enough to be improved by Guardiola. Martial being French would link up very well with Mendy and Laporte down the left, could be a blessing in disguise missing out on Alexis if it means Martial coming here.

Feel like there could be a couple of gems on offer from them this summer. Lot of Utd fans getting frustrated with Jones and think he might go. We were dumped out of the champions league by a team of British journeymen mostly because (in my opinion) we started just 1 English player at Anfield, they out battled us. Jones is a fighter who's a cut above most English players, still young enough to be improved by Guardiola. Martial being French would link up very well with Mendy and Laporte down the left, could be a blessing in disguise missing out on Alexis if it means Martial coming here.
Martial and Shaw are the only ones I’d go near

A full back who, understandably, is scared of putting his foot in and a wide left forward who has been kept out of the team by Sanchez.

Nah, I’m alright

Martial and Shaw are the only ones I’d go near

Without turning this into the transfer thread, why would we need Shaw (a left back)?

We have a £50M one in Mendy, a very able cover for him in Delph and another who has equipped himself there this season, Laporte

I know Zinchenko has also played that position but believe he'll be moved on this summer

A full back who, understandably, is scared of putting his foot in and a wide left forward who has been kept out of the team by Sanchez.

Nah, I’m alright

Shaw, agreed and see my post above

Martial, well maybe worth consideration
Mourinho has to play Sanchez because he's the one who wanted him. Mourinho can throw Martial under the bus as he wasn't a Mourinho sanctioned purchase

Would rather have Corporal Jones than Phil the face. Thinking about it they might be related.

Don't panic captain mourinho I'll stop hazard, they don't like it up em you know. Etc

Would rather have Corporal Jones than Phil the face. Thinking about it they might be related.

Don't panic captain mourinho I'll stop hazard, they don't like it up em you know. Etc

Uncanny!

bpanews_e8e1af5d-c141-42ae-b07e-b60f95283d4d_1

pa-11987575.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.