United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only bit that the fat inbred cry baby got almost right was the classic line about Yoonited being shit.
They aren't shit......they are absolutely fucking SHITE.
Fat twat needs to lay off the pies and the bitter.

When they sing their 20 times song, there's no line in it which says, "but on five of those occasions the league was shite" or "when we won the treble we scraped 79 points"

I'll tell you what is quite a statistic

When the rags won their treble, in all competitions (excluding the Charity shield which they lost, and I've classed their extra time wins as wins, not draws)
W - 36
D - 22
L - 4

City this season in all competitions
W- 44
D - 6
L - 7

Anyone think that around 200m on:
  1. Alderweireld
  2. Sandro
  3. Fred
  4. Willian
is enough to close the gap?
eg.
Sanchez Lukaku Willian
Fred Matic Pogba
Sandro Alderweireld Bailly Valencia
De Gea
Alternatively they could switch Alderweireld to a RB-come-RCB and push Sandro up

Lukaku
Sandro Sanchez Pogba Willian
Fred Matic
Lindelof Bailly Alderweireld
De Gea

Romero, Young, Lindelof, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Mctominay, Lingard, Mata, Rashford, Martial
Looks like a team very much capable of getting a points total that almost always wins the title (87+).

As a comparison, we'll (in effect) be adding:
  1. (Mendy)
  2. Jorginho
  3. Mahrez
eg.
Sane Aguero Mahrez
Silva De Bruyne
Mendy Jorginho Walker
Laporte Otamendi
Ederson

Gunn, Danilo, Stones, Kompany, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, G.Jesus

£75m for Toby would be a good laugh.

Fred might actually free Pogba up, might be a good purchase.

Trouble with Utd is they think they just have to spend big for big things to happen. They are not Barca or RM, there's no Utd-way or magic or spirit., They WERE managed by the best man-manager ever, (Before Pep came) and that's all they were

When they sing their 20 times song, there's no line in it which says, "but on five of those occasions the league was shite" or "when we won the treble we scraped 79 points"

I'll tell you what is quite a statistic

When the rags won their treble, in all competitions (excluding the Charity shield which they lost, and I've classed their extra time wins as wins, not draws)
W - 36
D - 22
L - 4

City this season in all competitions
W- 44
D - 6
L - 7
That football was being heralded as the best in the country at the time, for all other teams to live up to. Jeez how we were duped. City have shown how to win more attractively with the same hard work ethos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.