United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember once in Piccadilly I was waiting for a tram after we lost to some shit team under Pellegrini and he was pretending to be a blue but had a shit eating grin on his face asking me if I was angry at pellers and wanted him to
Go.
I just replied “we can’t be replacing our managers every time we have a bad result, otherwise we’ll end up like United” - he had a face like a slapped arse an went to find someone else to talk to.

Not sure what his end game was to be honest

How can the bellend known as Howson call the league shit when the fourth placed team is in Cl final. CL must be shit too

How can the bellend known as Howson call the league shit when the fourth placed team is in Cl final. CL must be shit too

And the World Cup, with City having 17 players at this years tournament it’s proof that it’s a shit competition.

If you ask me this howson geezer isn't a full shilling, he just can't be with the stuff he comes out with, it's impossible!
I'd even say he's a bit downsy too, he's got that look about him but to be honest that's being unfair on people with downs syndrome as they don't act like pricks and don't talk like complete and utter wankers.
He must have a carer surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.