United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just buy/rent a proper place?

Because he doesn't intend to stay long there. His family is not with him too so he is just using them for some quick buck before he leaves them in bobbins and with group of players that could play only for him.

I just hope he doesn't win anything big for them. Because when he leaves they'll have lot of fellaini type players with zero creativity that would be utter gash playing for any other manager except him, Pullis and Big Sam.

If we put Fellaini in Mourinh's context, than he is top player. He does what Mourinho wants from him and he has the physical tools to do it. He's prototype of Mourinho's ideal player. Without that context he is obviously limited player.

I think the acid test for a player is imagining which other direct competitor’s team he would walk into as first choice.

I think the acid test for a player is imagining which other direct competitor’s team he would walk into as first choice.
De Gea is a world class keeper but Ederson suits our style better. Walker/Valencia and Bravo/Romero are close calls but the rest is a non contest in my opinion.

Danilo > Darmian
Kompany > Bailly
Stones > Jones
Otamendi > Smalling
Mendy > Shaw
Touré > Carrick
Fernandinho > Matic
Gundogan > Fellaini
De Bruyne > Pogba
Silva > Mata
Bernardo > Mkhitaryan
Sané > Martial
Sterling > Lingard
Jesus > Rashford
Aguero > Lukaku

Check out Mr Flying Pig HD and his old / new barnet
Apparently the twat said he wouldn't have his haircut until the rags lost a game.... so after his rant after the defeat at Huddersfield, he was displaying his new look for the Spurs game. Southern twat.

So let me get this straight a guy sat in his bedroom does a live stream of himself watching a football match...What the fuck is that all about?

De Gea is a world class keeper but Ederson suits our style better. Walker/Valencia and Bravo/Romero are close calls but the rest is a non contest in my opinion.

Danilo > Darmian
Kompany > Bailly
Stones > Jones
Otamendi > Smalling
Mendy > Shaw
Touré > Carrick
Fernandinho > Matic
Gundogan > Fellaini
De Bruyne > Pogba
Silva > Mata
Bernardo > Mkhitaryan
Sané > Martial
Sterling > Lingard
Jesus > Rashford
Aguero > Lukaku
I was only thinking of the ludicrous idea that a&e could get into spurs, arses ,Chelsea’s , Liverpool’s or hahahhaha even our midfield!
But you have made several other very good points.

So let me get this straight a guy sat in his bedroom does a live stream of himself watching a football match...What the fuck is that all about?

Looks like some trend, have seen quite a few videos like this on youtube recently. They sit there and commenting the game or just goals. without showing the game itself and people watch that. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.