United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Big Conkahimovic is shouting his modest gob off again. "Finish what he started", who the fuck does he think he is, Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens. The only thing he started last year was to annoy everyone with his arrogance. It's funny he purports to be a bit of a hard man, but he didn't seem to keen on mixing it with Joey Barton when the latter was taking the piss out if his rather long beak.

You must be taking the piss???

Jimmy krankie could knock joey Barton out!!

Rags outdid the spuds with a goal Huddersfield would be proud of - very similar to the Huddersfield second goal against the rags.

Jesus that has to be one of the worst blogs I have ever seen! So awful I turned both off after less than a minute. I have to say though he epitomises probably 99% of rag fan's!

Yeah... sad, lonely southerner... probably never even seen the Rags in the flesh let alone been to Stretford... sat in his bedroom at his mums, usually in a shite rag shirt abut 7 yrs out of date that he probably picked up in Oxfam... probably a virgin too... I find it sad watching his videos to be honest!

Yeah... sad, lonely southerner... probably never even seen the Rags in the flesh let alone been to Stretford... sat in his bedroom at his mums, usually in a shite rag shirt abut 7 yrs out of date that he probably picked up in Oxfam... probably a virgin too... I find it sad watching his videos to be honest!

Rags of a certain age grew up knowing nothing but success. I knew a woman about twenty eight and she had only ever known Ferguson as the manager. Typical rag, from Kent, all the mouth, never seen them play live and on her one visit to Manchester did the tour and bought all the souvenirs. She was distraught when he retired and we started beating them again lol!

Deffo a legend in his own bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.