United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t mean they always ‘get the breaks’, though. They’ve been spending ‘massively’ since they last won the league and are still royally wank.

Nor can I.

Recent signings:

Emile - yes, he’s scored a few goals for the rags, but nowhere near enough to justify the £75 million the swamp-dwelling idiots paid for him.

Carlton - he has the odd stellar performance, like the second half at Etihad last season, but he has also had many misplaced passes. And I don’t mean a couple of metres from his intended target, but things like hitting the corner flag when having a shot.

Mickey Terry Ian - thrown under the bus after his first game for PEG, which was the swamp derby last season and never recovered. Looks much happier at Emirates than he ever did in Trafford.

Rumphole - not trusted by PEG and struggling to get on the bench, let alone in the first XI.

Lindelhoof - ditto.

The mercenary - he looks lost.

Any ideas on why that might be? General poor performance? More wiki leaks heading our way?
Seconded, any idea why this actually is? Has someone somewhere whispered to someone else that they will not invest in the squad much or something else that points to nothing but bad news?

Nor can I.

Recent signings:

Emile - yes, he’s scored a few goals for the rags, but nowhere near enough to justify the £75 million the swamp-dwelling idiots paid for him.

Carlton - he has the odd stellar performance, like the second half at Etihad last season, but he has also had many misplaced passes. And I don’t mean a couple of metres from his intended target, but things like hitting the corner flag when having a shot.

Mickey Terry Ian - thrown under the bus after his first game for PEG, which was the swamp derby last season and never recovered. Looks much happier at Emirates than he ever did in Trafford.

Rumphole - not trusted by PEG and struggling to get on the bench, let alone in the first XI.

Lindelhoof - ditto.

The mercenary - he looks lost.

Bailly has been brillia....oh.
Well...er...erm....Shaw has improved.... supposedly. Haha.
Anyway. Fellaini said....oh, never mind...

Looks like the share price is mirroring the fortunes of the owners , management and playing staff.

I am thinking of doing something I wouldn't have considered a while ago and tell some big day traders and investor friends to buy up big if only to keep the club in the hands of people who will ensure that they never achieve what could be for this club if they placed it in the hands of people who knew what they were doing.

Long live the Buc's.

Seconded, any idea why this actually is? Has someone somewhere whispered to someone else that they will not invest in the squad much or something else that points to nothing but bad news?

If you are going to buy something get it as cheap as possible, someone briefing to drive the share price down so the Saudis don’t have to pay the full price.

If you are going to buy something get it as cheap as possible, someone briefing to drive the share price down so the Saudis don’t have to pay the full price.

The shares on sale at the NYSE comprise only 15% of the club. In addition shares in the rags are divided into Class A and Class B. Class B shares have 10 times the voting rights of class A shares and are 100% owned by the Glazers. The shares on sale are all Class A (of which the Glazers have 58% anyway) and are worthless for anyone with a view to taking a chunk of ownership of the club. One report stated that rag shares were only suitable for devout fans and signature stock holders. Only an outright buyout will result in a change of owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.