United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fucking SICK of hearing about their **** of a manager, that twat pogba and that other fucker rashford. Every time you put the TV or radio on it's all about those bastards
Dont forget their world class keeper...who has let in more goals than most of the other teams in the prem...

Makes me chuckle tho when,after 7 straight wins..they are still 6th...hopefully going nowhere fast.i,d ''love it' if they remain there all season.

We’d do well to keep a weary eye on these bastards.

They really are the turd that won’t flush.

They can keep the rivival going till the end of February, they better not role over against their history cousins from down the east lancs.

From all accounts they rode their look yesterday, nothing has really changed. They went in long unbeaten runs last year under Mourinho and they were hailing it as progress. Doesn’t get you much when the prizes are handed out at the end of the season.

If they win their next 15 league games , they might finish 3rd :) and PSG knocked in 9 goals today , so i can't see their Champs league campaign extending into March , when you add Arsenal away in the FA Cup their season will be over before the clocks go back.

I presume you mean forward, though it would be fucking hilarious if next season was over for them before the end of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.