United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the rags win a few games and now they are peddling the view on rag cafe that if Solkjar was in charge for the whole season they would have been walking the league. They also have a better first 11 than Liverpool, wow just wow.

They would have been in the race if they had started the season with Solkjar. Think they would have eventually finished 3rd though. If they play attacking football they will beat majority of teams outside the top 6 home & away. The games against the other top 6 are now what defines the title though. They still need a top CD, may also need a DF if Fred doesn't improve as i don't see Matic lasting another full season after this one.

They would have been in the race if they had started the season with Solkjar. Think they would have eventually finished 3rd though. If they play attacking football they will beat majority of teams outside the top 6 home & away. The games against the other top 6 are now what defines the title though. They still need a top CD, may also need a DF if Fred doesn't improve as i don't see Matic lasting another full season after this one.

No they wouldn't.

They are doing what Mourinho did in his whole 3 years at the rags bully a few teams outside the top six then hang on and pick the pockets of the teams around them. I will believe something has changed at the rags when they run a team close in a campaign.

They get a throw in or win a toss for the kick off there and their giddy fans think it’s the return of the good old days.

It’s the hope that kills them in the end.

Looking at rashford and iheanacho, we were convinced we had the better player, we can't be right all the time!

Reactions: mat

even more coincidental....
andyserkis%20facebook.jpg

I think what impresses me most about United fans is every single one of them only became a United fan after they were relegated to the second division, and how that was the year they all started going.

It brings a tear to my eye, it really does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.