United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, Alzheimers must be starting, I'd have gone for Stepney before either of those two!

Morgan was the rag captain on the day of that wonderful match - just looked on youtube, no memory of him as captain at all and I was there that day.

well Hillsborough proved the science behind the late Brian Moore's theory that fencing fans in was the best bet eh?

I recall a lad at my senior school - Brian Ashton I think - said his big brother was heavily involved in the pitch invasion - probably bullshit but hey ho.

Noone else think United are likely to do over the dippers? They are playing much better at the right time

I think Liverpool & our games will both end in draws. We'll both score there but will also concede.

If Utd had no chance of CL & Liverpool were in their current position it's highly likely Utd would win the game as their fans cannot accept Liverpool winning the league. We would likely then easily win our game.

As it is, a loss to either Liverpool or us could be highly damaging to them. They will play much like they did under Mourinho. They'll concede possession & try to counter. As you said though they are playing better so they do actually pose some threat on the counter. Much of this though is down to dropping Lukaku for Rashford. If Rashford is out of either game they are in real trouble.

I think Liverpool & our games will both end in draws. We'll both score there but will also concede.

If Utd had no chance of CL & Liverpool were in their current position it's highly likely Utd would win the game as their fans cannot accept Liverpool winning the league. We would likely then easily win our game.

As it is, a loss to either Liverpool or us could be highly damaging to them. They will play much like they did under Mourinho. They'll concede possession & try to counter. As you said though they are playing better so they do actually pose some threat on the counter. Much of this though is down to dropping Lukaku for Rashford. If Rashford is out of either game they are in real trouble.

What their fans want/would or would not accept has nothing to do with it.

We were all desperate to win the title in the Etihad derby last season and that didn’t exactly go to plan.

The scummy bastards can want to beat both us and the buswreckers until it hurts, but if the team isn’t good enough, or things go against them, it ain’t going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.