United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how the press just lap up his words of wisdom without any critical analysis.
What he actually said was the current players need to improve 1-2% each and then they can go for the title...er..what if the teams already ahead of utd improve, player for player, by 1-2%..will it still be utds title in 2 years? Utter dross

And for a club who have ' the worlds best keeper' a 94million pound midfielder and 70million pound striker,along with a reserve striker on half a million a week wages,i am staggered the media do not challenge this 'wait two years 'nonsense.

If they would’ve just been 1-2% better we’d never have passed them into a coma 44 times for our 3rd goal in the derby. Would’ve only been 43.

I really like OGS he’s going deliver Van Gaal levels of quotes. He’ll be telling us about his pheeloschophee next.

So PSG will now be without Neymar and Cavani for their clash with the rags.

Not sure Neymar is as big a miss as many are making out but Cavani will be as he was in very good form recently and was their other source of goals apart from Mbappe.

It’ll now all be on the frenchman’s shoulders. Draxler and Di Maria will need to step up.

Hope the rags win they will go into the dippers game thinking their invincible

Would love to see the reaction if rag fans gave the dippers coach a "welcome party". Especially if they then lost, would they kick off? The hypocrisy would be mouth watering.

I think even the rag fuckwits are too classy for that .

Leave that sort of detestable shit to the feral twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.