United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng's classic injury, which kept him out for weeks at the beginning of his only season at City, was that he injured his knee when a flight attendant clipped it with the drinks trolley.

couldn't settle in the area last time he was here........... injury prone...............30...............and PSG are reported to be interested in him. - all together now.....

"we never wanted him anyway "
Whether he was scared of getting injured again or not, he shouldn’t be pulling out of challenges like he did when with us.

And it'd also mean they miss out on Alderweireld who's so much better and would instantly transform their defence.

I think they probably want:-

1st - Alderweireld
2nd - Maguire
3rd option / Back up - Boateng.

Alderweireld is a great player and has a short contract but you have to deal with Spurs/Levy. Maguire makes more sense from a value perspective (Young and English) although quality wise he is questionable and then Leicester are in a strong position and will ask for silly money.

So everything points to Boateng ending up at the rags.

this story about pogba being unhappy won't go away either......suposedly Barca or back to Juve....

cannt see Barca wanting him..not their style of player

There is something puzzling me and it is this.
There are three and a bit days left until the end of the transfer window.
Sky sports news keep saying utd are preparing a bid.
Preparing a bid? Does that mean they are still counting the coins out in ewar woowars office?
Surely you just bid for a player and come back with another bid if it gets knocked back but all this utd are preparing a bid bollocks doesn't wash with me.
Sky sports news sure do like to dramatise their transfer dealings, fuckin piss funny.

Linked with so many CB’s. Smokescreens everywhere. We’ll be linked with yours next

Just think they need to sell before they can buy and why they tried the Rojo so called sale for 25m to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.