United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday against bayern you had no shots on target and one off target,with 34% possession.
Yes it's only pre season but by now the nucleus of your team should be ticking over, formations sorted and trying to get into your stride.
Today you are being linked with 3 centre backs.
Have I missed something?
Preseason means fuck all. I seem to remember us having a great one under LVG then losing the opening PL game.

Preseason means fuck all. I seem to remember u having a great one under LVG then losing the opening PL game.
It does when all mourinho has done has complain constantly about one thing or another.
Yes pre season means absolutely nothing but you have to say it's been a disaster from the get go, I've never known a manager to throw players under the bus before a ball gets kicked in anger.
Personally I think mourinho has lost his mojo and is engineering himself out of there.

Provided Mourinho doesn’t lose the plot I think we’ll do okay and would still back us to finish 2nd. But you are miles ahead everyone.

I think Sanchez is going to have a big season after his first first summer break in 7 years or something and has been looking sharp.
Did you watch Utd at bayern munich? Parked the bus in a pre-season friendly.

I can understand why Mourinho is unhappy with Woodward and the Utd board because they haven't spent and they needed to, and here we are almost on deadline day and the club is at panic stations. If he is your coach, you have to back him, if you don't have confidence in him you have to sack him.

Maguire was very impressive at the World Cup but England did not play anyone. It was easy for the defenders. He could be a good buy but I'd be surprised if Leicester sold him at any price. I do not know what to make of him as he only really entered my thinking at the World Cup. Only way I see it happening is if there's a swap deal with someone like Smalling but I'd be surprised if a Utd player would go to Leciester.

Boateng's legs have gone. That could be a disaster in the making

Alderweireld is quality but a bit too old. You'd be looking to replace him in a couple of seasons but I don't suppose Mourinho cares about that.

I predict you will swap Martial and £15m for Alderweireld.

Preseason means fuck all. I seem to remember us having a great one under LVG then losing the opening PL game.

Does seem a strange summer though. Poor performances on tour. Martial clearly wanting out and very poor transfer business to date. I can see a bit of activity in the next couple of days.

Did you watch Utd at bayern munich? Parked the bus in a pre-season friendly.

I can understand why Mourinho is unhappy with Woodward and the Utd board because they haven't spent and they needed to, and here we are almost on deadline day and the club is at panic stations. If he is your coach, you have to back him, if you don't have confidence in him you have to sack him.

Maguire was very impressive at the World Cup but England did not play anyone. It was easy for the defenders. He could be a good buy but I'd be surprised if Leicester sold him at any price. I do not know what to make of him as he only really entered my thinking at the World Cup. Only way I see it happening is if there's a swap deal with someone like Smalling but I'd be surprised if a Utd player would go to Leciester.

Boateng's legs have gone. That could be a disaster in the making

Alderweireld is quality but a bit too old. You'd be looking to replace him in a couple of seasons but I don't suppose Mourinho cares about that.

I predict you will swap Martial and £15m for Alderweireld.
That was a shocking approach to the game. Yes; I think 90% of folk on here would be of the opinion that pre season results mean the square root of fuck all. It's all about getting game time and miles in the players' legs after the summer. Our losses to Dortmund don't bother me at all. Just like I won't get too giddy about the result yesterday; the performance was far more important. That being said, with nothing riding on the game, why didn't the rags have a go at Munich? If they lost (providing it wasn't a mauling), then who's really bothered? Have a go, FFS. But that's PEG's mentality for you.

Provided Mourinho doesn’t lose the plot I think we’ll do okay and would still back us to finish 2nd. But you are miles ahead everyone.

I think Sanchez is going to have a big season after his first first summer break in 7 years or something and has been looking sharp.

I can't believe that you actually think you will finish ahead of Liverpool.

Watched the first hour of their match last night and they were truly dreadful. For most of the game they were playing 4-6-0. Dont know if Peg did that on purpose as a fuck you to the board for not signing players and saying they need to buy but it looks like he has no confidence in the players he has. Either way I think he's angling for a way out and a pay off.

On a side note there is not s single player I would take from the rags which would improve our squad. Not a single one. It was only around 15 years ago rags fans were saying the same thing about our squad. How times have changed

Gossip that Pogba out for £100m and Martial for £80m. Where do they get these ridiculous values from ?
Just hope the transfer window slams shut without any player movement and then stand back and watch Maureen throw the utd board under the bus if results don't go his way :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.