United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see why anyone would pay north of £50m for a player that can’t even shine in this united side
They'll get more than that for him but nowhere near the 150m plus the dickhead fans want.
What with wages and the knowledge that United will be very anxious to get rid of him Real will be able to sit back and wait for United to blink first and accept a bid that gets them their money back.

That's exactly how I see it. If Real do get him it will be for a far more realistic fee than the rags are quoting. But we won't know anymore because the vermin will keep the true costs to themselves and probably get Madrid to sign a confidentiality clause. There is -in my view- absolutely no chance of them recouping what they spent to get him to the swamp. Not a chance.

But he won't go to Real anyway, the Pisshead tyrant said years ago the rags wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus!

And then, shortly thereafter, sold fake to Réal Madrid.

Ole quoted on BBC football that a title challenge next season would be "a miraculous season" haha what's happened to them? Could anyone have predicted their fall from grace so rapidly!!??

Haha.....i thought I was the only one that used that. Love it. I get weird looks in work using that.
Christ on a pogo stick or penny farthing doesn’t really cut it.

I use these in messages all the time.

giphy.gif

christ-on-a-pogo-stick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.