United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away this weekend so didn't catch any of the usual football coverage. I thought i'd have a quick look at the Sunday Supplement to gauge the mood. My words they were ripping into the rags and mostly PEG. I don't see how he can survive. Which is a shame as the danger is they will get someone competent in.

"United’s accounts last week revealed an 11% rise in their wage bill taking it to £295.9 million, £36 million more than City’s"
I thought you was only allowed to increase wages by 7% a year with failing FFP?
I think you can go over 7% if it's funded by a rise in non-tv revenue. Turnover in total rose slightly, so maybe that's covered the extra 4%.

I'd agree with this.

The rag loving media are making Jose the scapegoat for all that is wrong with the rags in order to deflect from the much bigger issue.... that they've got basically got a squad of largely shit players, has beens and mercenaries.

Not a prayer..... overachieving, come off it

His tactics are fucking prehistoric, did you see that set up on Saturday??? He left his only weapons going forward (pace) on the bench. He then tucked in his midfield, as usual, congestion galore in central areas and shazammmmmmm...

I’ve said it before and I’ll reinforce it, we want the **** there as long as possible, as a half decent coach with that squad, will piss the top 4... we also don’t want Pochettino turning up!

Not a prayer..... overachieving, come off it

His tactics are fucking prehistoric, did you see that set up on Saturday??? He left his only weapons going forward (pace) on the bench. He then tucked in his midfield, as usual, congestion galore in central areas and shazammmmmmm...

I’ve said it before and I’ll reinforce it, we want the **** there as long as possible, as a half decent coach with that squad, will piss the top 4... we also don’t want Pochettino turning up!

Pochettino? I cant think of an¥ rea$on he'££ want to go there.

I'd agree with this.

The rag loving media are making Jose the scapegoat for all that is wrong with the rags in order to deflect from the much bigger issue.... that they've got basically got a squad of largely shit players, has beens and mercenaries.

Err, I think you'll find Jose is the biggest shit, has been and mercenary. He certainly is no scapegoat

Their position requires a manager just like him, considering the spiralling figures.. he’ll promote youth and won’t need ££££££££ to stabilise the ship. The compensation package to Lewis/Levy is the only stumbling block, thankfully!

Any decent manager will steer well clear of that place IMO.
The damage has been done well and truly,don't see any top manager wanting the job,bar the odd greedy bastard.

Their position requires a manager just like him, considering the spiralling figures.. he’ll promote youth and won’t need ££££££££ to stabilise the ship. The compensation package to Lewis/Levy is the only stumbling block, thankfully!

Actually I think Pochettino would only go there to spend money. He's done the youth thing, the long term building thing, he's taken it as far as it's going to go. He's being held back at Spurs by the inability to spend similar figures to ourselves, Liverpool and Mourinho's United.

If they aren't going to give him a massive budget, he might as well stay at Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.