United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times really have changed haven't they?

It wasn't that long ago that when we got a great result, say a draw at Chel$ki, they would then go and rip apart their opponents and all we could do was snarl and grind our teeth whilst they stated to disappear over the horizon.

Like I say, haven't times changed.... and I'm lovin it!

Times really have changed haven't they?

It wasn't that long ago that when we got a great result, say a draw at Chel$ki, they would then go and rip apart their opponents and all we could do was snarl and grind our teeth whilst they stated to disappear over the horizon.

Like I say, haven't times changed.... and I'm lovin it!

They certainly have.

And it’s fucking great!

Listen lads. There were way too many posters and then fans in the concourse wanting a rag win. Just a reminder, these ****s rubbed our faces in it for 34 years. No one should ever want them to win......ever. Chelsea won’t be anywhere near us at the end of the season. If they get within 10 points of us I will be amazed. We don’t need the filthy vermin to do us any favours.

Imagine their pain when that goal went in. Marvellous.

I want their lot to suffer every time they play. Dropping points today will make most of them throughly miserable tonight and this weekend, especially when they watch us tonight on MOTD!

Mind the Gap.......
I celebrated that goal like a derby day winner by Aguero in the car on Ashton old Road on the way to the match. Got some funny looks but I'm well used to that.

United have conceded more goals than bottom-of-the-league Newcastle
That stat is a total inditement of just how far they have fallen.
The whole club is rotten to the core and is totally broken.
I remember when Busby left and this is much worse manly because of the debt the have accumulated and the blood suckers they now have as owners.
Don't see any quick fix to this and pretty sure worse is to come.
Great times to be a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.