United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
On holiday here in Barbados waiting for the cricket on Wednesday. The sports bar was full of the red fuckers celebrating the win over Chelsea. I thought I disliked Liverpool more I’ve changed my mind, they really are so so arrogant since they’ve started wining a few games recently. I really hope our player recruitment continues as it has done over the last few seasons.

I’d be quite happy with it too. As you say would be very interesting to see how their fans and their media reacts.

Plus, there’s only really City that have used their huge investment well. Most other clubs with huge foreign investment have largely failed and done what everyone said we’d do.
PSG are the closest to us in relation to success, and that’s because they play in France. They’ve been awful in the CL.

Everyone was right, money doesn’t guarantee success. An exception football structure does.

My bet, this would be a vanity project from the Saudi’s, would make a bit of a pigs ear of it. I’d imagine massive spending with very little planning.
They’d continue to react to what we do, why we continue to be innovative.
https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html#/yr/2019

And yet, PSG is 6th on UEFA ranking while City that has not been as awful in the CL as PSG is 8th.

United fans just hate the fact that Pogba's reputation has taken such a bashing over the last couple of years. If he now gives a cross for a goal it suddenly becomes a world class cross....even though countless players do the same thing all the time. And that header tonight which was very average and should have been saved was described as just sensational.....haha!!!!. All he did in the second half was give the ball away and he got the MOM.
I came back in from the kitchen to see the replay expecting to witness something akin to Mararona's goal in '86 due to the heightened ecstasy in commentary - to say I was underwhelmed is an understatement........

Having watched the match last night the first time I have seen a full 90minutes this season and listening to the commentary, I thought I was watching one of the great utd sides . But than I remembered that I watched us play arsenal and Chelsea the other week and remembered what a truly great side we have here at City.
Last night was like two mid table teams trying to play football, both sides had a first poor touch and than would take one touch to many played at a slow pace. But going by the commentary I was watching a great utd side.
Do they watch City we are light years ahead of any team the premiership, I feel so lucky to be watching us .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.