United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this true that Ashley Young has told the club that he doesn't want to be considered for the match day squad for the forseeable future? Seems there are tweets claiming this on twitter.

Can't be true surely, how can the club captain refuse to play for the club?

Maybe he seriously wants the move to Milan

It seems he does not want to be considered during in January as he is looking to move on, but if no move happens he will see out his contract with them.

And then they offer the fucker a contract extension WTF!!!!!

No wonder they are in the mess they are if this is true,

hes doing a really good job of trying to come across as not bothered .... by coming across as really bothered
Screenshot-20200109-194937-Twitter.jpg

It seems he does not want to be considered during in January as he is looking to move on, but if no move happens he will see out his contract with them.

If true, this absolutely sums up the rags. The word 'shambles' is wholly inadequate to describe them.

Forward planning at its very best .

What an absolute Tube! I bet they wish their only problem was a few empty seats here n there. They are going backwards at a rate of knots. This season has been the best. Every time they have won back to back games or beat us for example, they have gone and lost against a poor bottom side or had a boring 0.0. Ole is well and truly out of his depth. He was a cheap appointment and because of his legendary status at the swamp Woodward couldn't lose. Even when it goes tits up he will just be ushered out the door with a little unlucky pat on the back by the masses as they are so short sighted they will fail to see the years he will have put on their "re build"... Long may it continue. The icing on the cake will be when we truly take them apart next week. That 1 goal has done us a favour in my opinion. They will look back at the league game and go for it again, playing right in to our hands...

I've been thinking about this since the first leg.

The rent boy, sorry, I mean the pisscan, won’t know whether to stick or twist after we played that no striker formation on Tuesday; it will have really messed with his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.