United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard someone mention them being linked with Cavani earlier. Is there anything in this or is it just daft transfer window nonsense? Think he’d actually be a pretty good short term signing for them if they got him, especially in light of Rashford’s injury.

His injury record the last couple of years in terrible. He's missed half this season with injuries about 5 in total. He's currently out for a couple of weeks with a groin strain, so it's a yes from me.

#SackWoodward now trending on twitter - I think the Rashford injury is kickstarting a serious rag fan meltdown

Something obviously very wrong at United - over the last 10 years they have spent a fortune on top class international players who when they were purchased were playing at their peak and practically every single one of them has not lived up to expectation. They have all failed to some extent - joining United has negatively impacted their playing careers. You can't tell me that these are all bad players - most of them are playing for CL teams.

Kagawa
Fellaini
Angel Di Maria
Falcao
Daley Blind
Schweinsteiger
Memphis Depay
Schneiderlin
Mhkitaryan
Lukaku
Sanchez

Everyone knows Lukaku is crap playing with his back to goal, however get the ball to him running towards goal and he is almost unstoppable, yet United always moved the ball so slowly and lacked midfield creativity so he was always playing with his back to goal. Inter Milan play to his strengths and he is banging them in again - it's not rocket science.

Likewise with Di Maria, if he receives the ball on the move then he is devastating. He was always back on his heels when United eventually got the ball to him. He was shackeled by his own team

Square pegs in round holes - long may it continue!

#SackWoodward now trending on twitter - I think the Rashford injury is kickstarting a serious rag fan meltdown

Something obviously very wrong at United - over the last 10 years they have spent a fortune on top class international players who when they were purchased were playing at their peak and practically every single one of them has not lived up to expectation. They have all failed to some extent - joining United has negatively impacted their playing careers. You can't tell me that these are all bad players - most of them are playing for CL teams.

Fellaini
Angel Di Maria
Falcao
Daley Blind
Schweinsteiger
Memphis Depay
Schneiderlin
Mhkitaryan
Lukaku
Sanchez

Everyone knows Lukaku is crap playing with his back to goal, however get the ball to him running towards goal and he is almost unstoppable, yet United always moved the ball so slowly and lacked midfield creativity so he was always playing with his back to goal. Inter Milan play to his strengths and he is banging them in again - it's not rocket science.

Likewise with Di Maria, if he receives the ball on the move then he is devastating. He was always back on his heels when United eventually got the ball to him. He was shackeled by his own team

Square pegs in round holes - long may it continue!

Well sod the Save Olly thread, I think we might need a Save Woody Thread. This man is sterling work for the Glazers, we can't lose him now. Not when everything is looking so good.

Heard someone mention them being linked with Cavani earlier. Is there anything in this or is it just daft transfer window nonsense? Think he’d actually be a pretty good short term signing for them if they got him, especially in light of Rashford’s injury.

We've shown an interest, so woody is on his way to beat us to his signature with the offer of a six year £600k per week contract

Terrible treatment of Rashford if the rent boy and the rags' hierarchy knew that he was suffering from a stress fracture in his back and continued to play him. It’s a quick way to ruin a young player's career and one of the reasons I’m happy with how Pep is handling Phil Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.