United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been out all day, who have they snubbed by ?

If there are too many to list just the first 3 will do.

(Notice I didn't say linked with, that list would go on for several pages.)

If Fernandes signs for the Rags , then he is going for one reason , his bank balance because if he has watched them in the last couple of months he knows he isnt winning a cardboard cup for at least the next three seasons . Cavani has apparently turned down a £10m a year contract at the Swamp and his injury record is on a par with John Stones.
The times when a player wanted to play for the Rag shirt/badge are long gone , Woody has to pay a minimum £25-30m over the odds and offer them a salary equivalent to debt of the Greek government.

If Fernandes signs for the Rags , then he is going for one reason , his bank balance because if he has watched them in the last couple of months he knows he isnt winning a cardboard cup for at least the next three seasons . Cavani has apparently turned down a £10m a year contract at the Swamp and his injury record is on a par with John Stones.
The times when a player wanted to play for the Rag shirt/badge are long gone , Woody has to pay a minimum £25-30m over the odds and offer them a salary equivalent to debt of the Greek government.

They pulled out of the Fernades deal as they refused to stump up all the money and yet now they are back in. I assume the wonder that is Woody has negotiated a lower fee and that is why he has returned …………. no ? what do you mean no? Surely you don't think he is now going to pay the full fee or , or, no, even more !!!!

I love Woody. he brightens up the most miserable night.

They pulled out of the Fernades deal as they refused to stump up all the money and yet now they are back in. I assume the wonder that is Woody has negotiated a lower fee and that is why he has returned …………. no ? what do you mean no? Surely you don't think he is now going to pay the full fee or , or, no, even more !!!!

I love Woody. he brightens up the most miserable night.

Apparently £55m up front , plus add-ons...............so just £55m then.

It was fucking Tranmere ^^^^^^^^ not Burnley never mind a top European side. If that result makes him happy he wants a kick in the balls to wake him up.

Unsurprisingly the bbc are already building up the potential 5th round tie as the rags vs the granny shagging legend.

Expect Shrek's best moment's in a rag shirt on continual loop during the build up, (days in advance) on bbc, sky etc, if Derby progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.