United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men reporting mibs attacking eddy woowahs house
Manchester United fans attack Ed Woodward's house
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...all-news/man-united-fans-ed-woodward-17648395
Samuel Luckhurst is quite the wordsmith. Apparently, and I quote, "United fans wielding balaclavas arrived at Woodward's home on Tuesday evening"
How the merry f*** do you wield a balaclava?
I am also of the opinion that said "fans" are of the lowest order. No place in society.

Samuel Luckhurst is quite the wordsmith. Apparently, and I quote, "United fans wielding balaclavas arrived at Woodward's home on Tuesday evening"
How the merry f*** do you wield a balaclava?
I am also of the opinion that said "fans" are of the lowest order. No place in society.

You take it off your head and waft it around in a threatening manner. The Mongol hoards first invented it and it scared the oriental crap out of the natives. So I'm told.

You take it off your head and waft it around in a threatening manner. The Mongol hoards first invented it and it scared the oriental crap out of the natives. So I'm told.
In fairness I didn't realise that the Mongols were quite as threatening! Puts Sebastopol in the Crimean into some sort of perspective I suppose.

Silly Sally of BBC fame has just been on. She mentioned the chants that have been heard recently against Woody and how terrible they were. Why are they ? When the scum sang them about City fans no one found them terrible then, what's the difference ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.